Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Here we go again

A new adventure is about to begin.

I know what you are thinking: "Oh no, here she goes again, writing about all the crazy experiences of her life and publishing them for the whole world to see."

Yes, here I go again. You know you like it!

This newest adventure comes just under 2 years from my very first post on "Confessions of an Amateur Bride". On that blog, I documented the adventure to my wedding for my friends and family who were near and far. I do so to find an outlet to share my stories and experiences, and I have always been a writer by nature, so I think that it is both healthy and humorous to write my experiences in the most honest way I can. Then, I can only hope to inspire those that I know who read my posts, and perhaps even those who I don't know, but who are experiencing similar situations and don't have the courage to write about them.

I can already tell this adventure is going to be a much crazier ride than the last.

PARENTHOOD!

What are we thinking?!

So, to answer your final question, why is this blog titled "The Adventures of Blueberry"? The answer is simple, not only are these my and my husband's adventures, but our unborn little one's adventures as well! I have to take baby with me everywhere we go. It didn't feel right calling baby "it", so we nicknamed our fetus "Blueberry" after we had read the description of its size early in the pregnancy as "the size of a blueberry". From that point on, it has been "Blueberry wants..." or "Blueberry, stop making your mom vomit so much", or "Kyle, Blueberry wants you to..." So, now you get to follow Blueberry on all our adventures!

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Enjoy!

One of our pregnancy announcement pictures
 

No comments:

Post a Comment