Monday, March 30, 2015

Milestone Monday- Spring Break!!!

It is sad to say that Spring Break came and went without any major adventures, no travel, no moving, and not anything specifically exciting to report about. But, we did have a lot of mother/son bonding time. While I got in my workouts, Emerson got to go to the park. While I got errands done, Emerson got to run around the stores and even acquired a few new toys for himself. While I cleaned the house, Emerson napped.

Even though it ended on a bad note with Emerson's stomach bug, the majority of our 2-week break was calm and productive.

Spring Break Ridin'

I can walk up and down the stairs now!

Tumbleweed Park Tractor! (I went up the stairs and down the slide over and over again...)

Renaissance Fair Fun with our friend T! Watching the Tortuga Brothers!

Trader Joe's means I get to push my own shopping cart!

My first time on a trampoline!


Riding the horse

Playing Peek-a-boo

Going down the slide by myself


This isn't a slide, but I made it one...

I was trying to get him to do his "pig face" while sitting in the pig!

Starting to see the benefits of having kids... Emerson really wanted to help me wash the cushions!

No comments:

Post a Comment