Friday, March 21, 2014

Emerson's 5-month photos!

Well, we have entered in the 20+week age, and it seems like nothing is changing, yet everything is changing. Emerson is teething up a storm. I can't wait to see teeth, but at the same time I am in no hurry for him to have teeth as I am still breastfeeding. Emerson is also beginning to giggle. This has got to be the most rewarding sound ever! He is still smiling non-stop (except when he is hungry or tired, and lately, frustrated). He is still trying to roll over and scoots himself in circles when playing on the floor. He is really good during tummy time, holding himself up for a long period of time, especially when there is a mirror to look into. And as for that, he is starting to figure out that mirrors are confusing and interesting, as the other day he would look at my reflection in the mirror, look back at me in person, then look back to my reflection. I think he realizes that there are 2 mommies but still isn't sure why or how.

Here are the latest pictures we set up.

The outfit- I just can't!

I don't know if we will make it all the way to 12 months in this chair...

Yea! for photo shoots!
Check out my sweet kicks (thank you, Target)

And here are the many facial expressions of our Emerson:


No comments:

Post a Comment