Monday, June 23, 2014

Emerson's First Father's Day!

I didn't forget that this past weekend marked yet one more important milestone for both Emerson and Kyle- the FIRST FATHER'S DAY!

We were already in Colorado, so really I didn't have to work hard to look for something fun to do.

First, I surprised Kyle by planning a family photo shoot with our wedding photographer, Paige Eden Photography! I really wanted some updated photos of Emerson, since the last professional photos we took were for Christmas when he was a month old. Also, I just wanted a cool landscape with trees!

Next, we had a Father's Day brunch in Denver with my dad, my family, and Kyle. Then we headed up the mountain and met up with our friends the Haneys for a drink by the lake at the Tiki Bar. Last, we celebrated with Kyle's dad at the Cala Inn for dinner, even though trivia was cancelled.

I also bought Emerson this adorable onesie to wear to document the special occasion from Zullily.

Emerson's funny face! Looks like he is wishing his dad a happy father's day verbally!

We also took some great shots with his dad on our own, but don't worry, I will share the professional ones once we have them!

Super happy!

And you can't beat this view at sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment