Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A New Meaning to Labor Day

As a teacher, I just got my first day off of the school year (6 full weeks without a break!), with Labor Day. But I can't help but contemplate that "labor" will mean so much more to me in just 9 shorts weeks. That is right, only 2 months from today is my due date. I usually feel like 2 months is a long time, but when it comes to waiting on a baby to arrive, 2 months does not seem like nearly enough time to feel ready.

We spent our Labor Day weekend busy as usual. From bridal showers to pool parties, to dinners with friends and some catch up on TV, we sure know how to fill up a weekend. We even spent some time doing manual labor as we finally started to paint the baby's room!

Sneak peak picture for you...


Sorry for the finger glare... one of these is the color we chose for the accent wall!!

And it is hard to tell, but this is the gray base!


Hope you all had a relaxing and safe Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! I can't wait photos once its all finished and holy smokes only 2 more months! You are practically in the home stretch of things!

    ReplyDelete