Friday, September 27, 2013

Flashback Friday

A year ago, I was in Dillon, Colorado, celebrating my mom's birthday and our wedding weekend on a pontoon boat in the middle of Lake Dillon in a chilly 40 degrees. Looking back, it probably wasn't a good idea, but it was memorable! It was a great way to kick off the wedding weekend and catch up with family who had come from far and near for the most memorable weekend of my life (so far).

I had a sad moment last night, unable to believe it has been an entire year since that wedding weekend. It has gone by so fast that I am actually sad that an entire year of my marriage has come and gone. And what adventure it has brought!

So, in honor of my first anniversary with Kyle, this weekend I'll be featuring a retrospective of "One year ago today" pictures, juxtaposed with "and where we are now" baby bumps! We are celebrating our wedding weekend in the woods, hills, and cool air of Prescott, AZ and the vicinity.

One year ago today:

Lake Dillon when the sun was still shining

No baby bump here...

And today!

34 weeks! Less than 6 to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment