Thursday, October 2, 2014

Colorado TBT

As we pack up and prepare for Emerson's 3rd trip to Colorado tomorrow, I remember the last time we visited our favorite state and how much fun we had!

Summers in the mountains allow for an escape from the heat of Arizona summers. I already shared that we spent Emerson/ Kyle's first fathers day in the mountains.  Even though Kyle couldn't be with the entire trip, Emerson and I got to visit with a lot of our friends and had a lot of play time.

Here are some pictures to help get pumped up for tomorrow!

Beautiful wildflowers. This trip will bring fall colors instead of summer flowers.

Gorgeous sunsets over snow-capped mountains.

Emerson loved the papasan!

Visiting our friend Lotus in Pueblo West during her t-ball game!

This is how I great daddy after I haven't seen him for 5 days.

All dressed up from grandma and grandpa Jensen's 40th anniversary dinner.
Hanging out on the porch and enjoying the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment