Monday, December 30, 2013

Many Milestones this Monday!

This may have been the most memorable week of Emerson's life thus far! First, his very first Christmas! I have already posted twice about this, and will be posting at least one more round of photos from the event (besides this post) before this holiday can be considered thoroughly documented.

In front the Jensen Christmas tree, Minnesota.
Then, it gets even more exciting!

Emerson's first PLANE RIDE!! We flew back to the frozen north (Minnesota) the 26th for the family Christmas. He was SO good on the plane. On the way there, he was awake and happy, then napped, then ate, and then we had a bit of a disaster in his pants. I noticed my hand felt wet, and after investigating we realized that we had to make an outfit change in an airplane lavatory. NOT an easy task, given the limited space. I had to wet toilet paper and wash him off, take off soiled clothing without getting more on him, and then change his outfit. Only then did I realize that I neglected to pack socks, as his original outfit (grammy's "My First Christmas" outfit) had built-in footies. Then the flight attendant gave him his first wings!

December 26, 2013- Our first plane ride on Sun Country to MN

Family fun! This is the outfit he soiled! :)

I got my wings! (After outfit change)

And, even more exciting, Emerson's first time IN THE SNOW! We got him an adorable Old Navy fleece snowsuit (for $11 I might add) and got him all bundled up to sit in the sled. He fell asleep immediately after getting bundled, however, so we didn't get an awake picture.

Google magic made it snow in the sunshine!

So, as you can see, it was quite the eventful week in Emerson's life. And, today, he survived a round of his 2-month old shots like a champ! He barely cried at all. My little man is growing up!



No comments:

Post a Comment