Monday, December 2, 2013

Emerson's First Thanksgiving

After the crazy weekend we just had, it was a total treat today as Emerson decided to be Mr. Smiley and smiled at me numerous times today. That was just what this exhausted and worn-down mommy needed.

This weekend was a holiday to never forget. Not only was my entire family out for the  holiday, but Kyle's entire family was as well. We had 3 Thanksgivings, a bar day, a baby shower, and a first birthday party. The only thing we didn't get to do was shop! Emerson was a trooper, loving all the attention he was getting. He has a bit of a stuffy nose, so he wound up sleeping a lot, but he never got upset that he was being passed around continuously.

We loved that everyone got to meet him and it made for a really special first Turkey Day holiday for him (despite a Packer loss and mom and dad getting minimum sleep for 4 nights).

What is this thing???
My pet turkey makes gobble sounds!



Thanksgiving Day Outfit!


Sleeping for my Aunt Amanda!

Tia Irina knows how I like it!

Tio Brian, or Uncle, but he is teaching me Spanish

Auntie Cassie is no longer "the baby"

Granddad came for a visit, too!

Davis family Thanksgiving (#1)

Uncle Nick is back from the boat!

Grandmom matches my blanket

Mom and Dad with me on my First Thanksgiving

Uncle Brian is helping me be more like my daddy

This is my soon-to-be cousin Snipes! I can't wait to meet him, too!

The Jensen Family Thanksgiving (#2)

Mommy's treat with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment