Monday, May 19, 2014

7 Months and 75 posts!

Well, I know it seems like only yesterday that I posted Emerson's 6-month photos, but now we've hit 7 months! Although it seems like the changes come slowly, looking at it all in retrospect, he is constantly changing and constantly learning. He holds bottles now (a fact that I didn't find out about right away because I never feed him the bottles). He likes to chat all the time (and by chat, I mean scream in delight). He eats rice cereal twice a day along with his milk. He follows you when you walk around, and arches his back to see what he hears going on behind him. He is truly a happy and playful kid, and he smiles all the time. I guess I should be so grateful for this, but even with his demeanor and his personality, I still worry regularly that I can't do enough for him and that I should be able to do more. It is the plight of the working mom, and I am literally counting down the minutes these last 2 weeks until I am out for 6 weeks and able to just bond with Emerson and take care of the chores and tasks that there is certainly NO time for now between baby work and work.

Here are Emerson's 7-month photos!

That dimple is getting bigger just like he is!

Always playing with those monkey toes!

I had to add this one for his face! He was definitely squealing in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment