Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Phoenix Baby Shower

Since our son came to this world early, I get to do a number of flashback posts! I shared pictures from my baby shower in Wisconsin/Minnesota, but barely made it with my shower in Phoenix before Emerson arrived. My mom was excited to host a shower for me here at her clubhouse, Tuscany Falls, in Pebble Creek. My sisters-in-law helped a lot with decorations and desserts, and my mother in law and mom helped with food and planning as well. Karen, my sister-in-law, made these adorable cube blocks with pictures from throughout my pregnancy on them. Anji and Peg, sister-in-law and mother-in-law, made S'more's cupcakes that went with the theme, complete with buying a torch for the marshmallows on top to be toasted! This shower's theme was camping and the great outdoors. I really appreciate all the friends and family who came out to support me and baby E. I am truly grateful for all the books, diapers, and cute outfits (we have already found out how many of the diapers and outfits we need/go through every day).

Anji Davis, my sister-in-law, was the contest winner in the "guess my birthday" game- she guessed October 27, but that was the closest guess to our 3-week-early little man!

Here are some great pictures from the event:
The invitation (prototype- I altered slightly)- The triangle in the center is a tent (the flaps close)
The dessert table- complete with "Camp Davis" banner by Karen!

Cookie favors! Barb's Bakery, of course!

Our gift table- See the cute picture blocks?!

Karen crafted candle centerpieces (with Casey, her husbands, help)- with moss and pinecones

My friend Lindsay helped me make these chocolate pretzel campfires!

And these white chocolate pretzel birch trees!

Anji and Peg made the S'mores cupcakes!

A Frog Pod by Boon is a must have for bathroom organization!

So many cute gifts- and bags!

The grand Chianti room where we held the shower!

Handmade gifts from Cozy Cactus Creations (Etsy)- That is a light-saber rattle!

My 36 week baby bump!

With one of my pregnant friends- Candi!

The Davis family women (well, Shannon is a Snipes now but Davis by blood!)

Thanks for always being so supportive, Kelli, and everyone who came!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute and I love the theme! Your dress is adorable and the photo blocks was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete