Friday, July 19, 2013

Blueberry's Colorado Adventures

Although I am kind of hoping that I make it out to Colorado once more before giving birth, at least I got to spend the early days of Blueberry's existence in the mountains that bring me so much happiness.

Funny enough, I like to attribute Blueberry's existence to Colorado. Without overindulging too many details, we spent the first two weeks of Blueberry's, then unknown, life hitting the ski slopes! I think that the happiness I feel while in the mountains with friends and beauty helped provide the ideal internal environment--stress free and healthy with the fresh air--to assure implantation!

Jon, Jason, and Amanda joined us for the third year!

With Kyle in Steamboat (and this year we had snow!)

Chillin' at Copper's "beach" with our Arizona friends.


At the beginning of my summer break, I was once again eagerly anticipating a week-long trip through Colorado. We watched the GoPro Mountain Games in Vail (also where "mom and dad" got married!) and then trekked to Colorado Springs to visit old friends that might as well be family. Last, we partied it up in Denver for a good friend from college's wedding. It was busy, but so much fun (and a great escape from the incessant heat of AZ summer).


At Gore Creek in Vail waiting for the 8-ball kayak race.

Oh man, it was such a little bump back then! (19 weeks)

With my sorority sisters- Kaycee, Hilary, Jody (the bride)

I could still wear the dress from my rehearsal dinner!

We are so goofy!


No comments:

Post a Comment